Friday, May 16, 2008

hol life ~~

yea
prinss was in her holiday now ..
[ 10/5 - 19/5 ] 1 week break


but then ..
i cant use to it
coz ..
my school life is tat bz ..
n then suddenly tat boring .. tat free ~~

herm herm

quite weird

i dunno wat can i do


but then nvm

i hav my time to chill out wif my dear fren finally

wed morning

went to play badminton wif shawn , henry n pey shin

wooohoo long long tome never meet them


actually i been bullied by de 2 guys ..

so bad ~~

this is pey shin

she became more n more slim + pretty


u all noe him well

shawn



henry + me + shawn


after tat
v decided hang out to 1u
after bath
took these photo at shawn 's hse




after reach 1u
de 1st thing to do is fill up our tummy

v r farking hungry d ...

so .. again
my favourite ---> dragon-i


i like this damn much ~~
eat when its still hot ..
wao ~~ fabulous !!


hehe .. just take a shoot
dear + me


n then went to pool

hehe

i m addictive on it

ok .. lets enjoy de photo ..
v r so serious ~~




[ s h a w n ]


[ h e n r y ]


[ p e y s h i n ]


[ d e a r ]


[ p r i n s s ] --- too bad .. who shooting skill so bad ?? cant c face ~~


nvm , this is another me .. =p


leave 1u bout 4 smth ..

coz having class on 5 ..

bye ~~

No comments: