Friday, May 23, 2008

23/05

morning
went to play badminton again
this time more ppl

me , dear , pey shin , ah siang , kah wei , henry

but .. no photo ~~

a very strong feel comes to me
yea
its bad ..
just felt tat i m [ l o s e ]
de ppl is reli good in everything
n i m de LOSER

I M JEALOUS ~~~

iisshh ~~
kick off my ass ...
i noe i should'n think tat way ...
but its not under my control ....
f*ck

gosh ~~~~~
hide it away ..

afternoon went to 1u again
to cheong k also
n just me n dear
herm .. wanna train our singing skill



he was so concentrate

aftertat
went to secret recipe

herm .. tml is dear's bifday
i celebrate to him earlier
coz he said he dun wan bifday cakes tml
so v order one slice of choc mud cake 1st today
haha

same as my bifday cake ..
just mine is de whole cake n urs is just a slice



yea .. v reli like choc mud cake ~~

aftertat
went to tried eclipse's new arrival shirt
iisshh
quite nice
but not de perfect
so ...
i didn buy

just de photo was here ~~

1


2

de length still can cut ..
n its will be ok if its short .....

aftertat
went to pool
smth bad happened
n just spoil my mood
so back home !!!

arh ~~~~



No comments: