Sunday, May 4, 2008

assignment

haiz ........
reli a very memorable day for me ...

erm
i reli 活该 lar actually
never manage my time well
n always got tuition class after my class ...
so ... its reli a little bit suffer ~~
nvm
i will be use to it one day later

i had stay back at school to do my assignment
me , kho n ham
stay in de discussion room
rushing our assignment
doin research , finding info
rewrite de info
n then ,
v never forgot to play around also
de discussion room is just full wif our noisy voice ..
but actually v just trying to release our tension n make it easy

9 smth , i went back

10 smth
war started again
but this time i ' fighting ' wif myself

11
12
01
02
03
04

finally
i lied on my bed
slept for 2 hrs

n then prepare to school

c
how cruel is this ?
doin the last minutes work

yaya
this is malaysian timing

but not hui wen pls
u hav to change !!!

No comments: