Tuesday, April 22, 2008

stressfull life

i admit
i m greedy at 1st
n hav a high expectation on myself

but at the end
wat i get
yes
only money

in de other way
i reli need it
to prove
to help
to share
n of course for my life ... my future

sometimes
i reli felt tat i rather to suffer now but not later
but actually
i cant win through
mentally pro

n sometimes
i felt like i must !!
coz already a promised

i tot i will be
numb
use to it

but actually its reli very difficult for me to stand for

my school life
getting more n more assignment
more n more stress , tension
somemore get into an ...... assignment group
oh gosh ...
hell ~~~

i lost all my private time
to do my stuff
to entertain myself
to chill out wif fren
to watch tv
or do school stuff
research
study

all
all
all
all


gone !!!!!!!!!!


not to say regret
just ...
i wan some changes !!!!!!
wan some1 to lying on


just like this

or

incredible power ~~~~~


cherry dreaming ....................................=.=''


No comments: