Sunday, April 27, 2008

25/4 - mid valley

so happy ...
from now on , v r free on fri d ..
yahoo !!!

so
today i went to mid valley wif my classmates

erm .. its fun

v plan to buy some material for our sales kits ..
but the end ..
v buy nth ~~~
gosh ~~

our lunch ..
erm its exps but only normal ..
i tot how delicious it is ~~

ok , this is my meal ...
lol
huge ~~
n de most exps among them ..
actually its only normal ..
n i dunno y de nasi is orange colour de ...



a little bit likle shit ..
haha
sry ...
my snap-shoot skill is tat bad ~~

n of course
shopping lo
find my prom nite dress for sure !!



de gold colour again





n this is THE GARDEN 's toilet
damn nice rite .. ?
=p



n
i found smth very interest
i want my future hse got a room to collect all this !!

( those photo i upload when i get de photo ya .. )


No comments: