Wednesday, December 10, 2008

sat night @ RAW club

raw club i went
comment ??
sucks
lol =p
mayb still new gua ..
not much crowd there ..
sienzzzzzZzZ




me n dean here
he is the raw club ppl ...
lol
i dunno the exact word to intro him but

v make our reservation wif him n he gave us the freaking nice VIP sit
free cocktails as the welcome drink for gals also

here is the 1



v tot tat the free cocktail can b order by us ..
but actually is fixed which is upstairs tat 1 ..
when v noe ..
its too late la
i already ordered bottom tat 1

[ fuck ur charlie ] is the name ..



seriously damn lazy to type la me ..
let the pic to do the talking
=)


the gang


she's very very pretty


she also another pretty gal .. name CK




CS n me


gavin n me




me n chloe


me n max


wheimeng n me


sry .. i 4got the name


again .. me n gavin


purposely do like tat ..
but kena by him ..
=p


can c who are there?




haha .. max's cap tag here

. I . M . S . I . N . G . L . E .

1am-ish .. almost ciaoz lor ..
very early right ?
coz reli quite sien there
haiz


the so called ' god daddy ' ..
cut short hair d .....
look more en dau ??


terence , chloe , me , gavin


the gals ...
venice , chloe n me





.
..
...
....
.....
......
.......
......
.....
....
...
..
.




ssense was in da hse ..
oops .. is botak buddha ssense ??
lolz



can c him ??
cant blame if u cant c ..
XD






No comments: