Thursday, December 4, 2008

back

yes my dear frenz ...
i m back ...

finally i done the final exam ...
feel so so so good now ~~~
=)
n i was working at MVEC last sat - mon
so .. until now i only free here

as i promised ..
will upload all the article ..
now start de 1st 1 ..

T E A M B U I L D I N G ( part 2 )

woke up early in da morning
then hav breakfast ..
bla bla


warm up ..


my stupid noob look ~~ kaka
XD

1st activity -->











can understand n guess wat is it ??

v very very fast settle this 1 ..
just within 1 or 2 mins
ging ler ??

i damn lazy now la ..
let the pic to do the talking

2nd game is obstacle course
total got 4 session

1st -->


silly tony ~~





2nd -->








so free there this gang

3rd -->





4th -->






left side that 1 was me .. =)

still .. our group is the winner
=p

so ... all these photo took while v waiting for others group to finish their game


the guys gang ..
singing n start to shake here n there edy ..
lol


n then the gurls here




on the way back to camp side ..
farhah n me

the next 1 is flying fox
is a palia 1 i should say
coz i had tried the longest in malaysia ..
n its much mire higher than this 1



after that
back to bath n keep our thing
done all that then hav out lunch


our bags ....
freaking a lot rite ??
lol

girls cant stop camwhore .. XD


me n my ' roomate'



natalie n me ..

n finally





end of the story ~~



a very memorable n nice trip i would say ....

No comments: