Monday, November 3, 2008

fucking idiot !!

when i woke up
its was 0722
fuck .. i was late
faster call guoyao n ask where is he ..
he say almost reach my hse

arh ~~
tak kan ask him wait me bath , this n that rite
no choice , i said sry n ask him go 1st
i noe he got class at 8am

i fast fast go get ready
then find ppl fetch me to school

for sure , i will b late for the 1st class which is 0830
then i plan to attend the 2nd n 3rd class
keep on thinking how to go school ..
last choice was take cab
but i scare i not enuf cash

then suddenly i realise

i dun have hse key man !!

mother fucker

i left my key in aik 's car last time n i was using my sis's key
but this morning i 4got to take from her

die la me !!!!!!!

i dun feel like wanna skip class today
i had skipped last mon and i hav a presentation practice today !!
fuck !!!!

i wan get out from da hse !!!!
i wan go school !!!!





2 comments:

nzhaoc2pid said...

at the end?
home?or school?

Miss Cheryl said...

home la dear ..
pity or not ??
haiz