Thursday, November 20, 2008

break record

oh my god ....
0530 now ..
i been sitting here doin the assignment
from 11pm until now ..
7 hrs

ya , u didn c wrong
7 hrs !!

how many days i been like this hur ?
2 / 3 days gua

god ..
all the pimples came out
my face was freaking f*cking ugly now !!
somemore panda eyes
deng @@

wishing ~~
[ faster faster pass the practical exam ~~ ]
afterthat movie .. madagascar 2 ??
=p

then tml still got 1 more mice IT , opera exam
n 1 more on side scrip assignment

n yeah .. 4got to mention
i failed my japanese test y'day
so .. i need to redo on next wed
haiz ..
i was too nervous when i facing the philip san
then 4 got the oral test ans ... damn

now ..
gonna think properly bout my table setting deco and the napkin fold for tml
tata ..
wish me luck dudes ~~




No comments: