Sunday, July 6, 2008

moodiness

sien sien sien

i hate to face book
hate to study ..
make me sleepy
aarrhhhh
lame !!!!

wat to do ?
tml is our final ..
3 days to go ~~
5 subject to carry

should be happy coz our subject is lesser than others
but

UHTI
reli hard
entrepreneurship
i dunno wat the hell was tat ..
accomodation
very scare of the question which set by ms rekha
business eng
i also dunno wat the hell v need to do wif this paper ..
principles of mice
this is only the 1 i can its my cup of tea ..
n i already noe my marks but excluded final exam paper which is 54.6
25 marks again i can guarantee get A for it


i miss my dear so much now
i need him to calm me down n stay beside me ..
at least i m not alone
n i noe during this period will be more interesting for sure

####################################################################

ok ......
dun bother bout exam now

friday nite fetch sis to the curve then went to 1u wif dear
watch this movie

G E T S M A R T









herm .. 2 thumbs up
its reli long time ago i didn say ' LOVE ' to movie
n this is the one made me say again
' i do luv this movie , Get Smart '

its kinda amusing n sometimes wif a tense atmosphere of course
n de most important part was it end up wif a satisfied ending

worth to c this ^.^


No comments: