Monday, December 13, 2010

Monday Preeee

Weeewiitt ~~ It's Monday again, and I'm on leave for 2 days =D

Work with Laura Mercier almost half a month, Grace even joined our team too. Their product was awesome I would say, it's more to natural and most of it were no fragrance, no colour and it's pretty soft to our skin.

Their best sellers :-


Foundation Primer - ( Normal / Oil Free / Hydrating / Mineral )
4 types of it, Normal is for combination skin or normal skin, Oil free for those oily skin, Hydrating for dry skin and Mineral for sensitive skin. It was also known as the make up base which is colourless and fragranceless. Apply this on your face after your skin care and b4 your make up, it works like a protection of your skin and to seperate your skin with the make up, so that your skin can breathe. This product get award from Bazaar magazine !
Price : RM129, and now having the xmas promotion -RM99


Tinted Moisturizer - ( Normal / Oil Free)
2 types of it. Apply this after Foundation Primer, it's like the foundation but added on the moisturizer and SPF 20, if you're just shopping in the shopping complex or working in office, SPF 20 is more than enough, so it save your own sun block.
Price : RM159
For more information please visit :-
http://www.lauramercier.com/store/shop/Tinted-Moisturizers_Tinted-Moisturizer-SPF-20_prod210061

Xmas promotion having the Tinted Moisturizer Travel Set which included an actual size of the Tinted Moisturizer (40ml) + a travel size Tinted Moisturizer which is slightly smaller (30ml) + a mini Primer. This only cost you RM195. Please calculate yourself, and you'll know how much it worth and how much $$$ you can save.


Loose Setting Powder - ( Translucent / Ivory )
2 types of it, Translucent means transparent, suitable for all skin tone, and Ivory is the another colour. This is truely amazing with the soft and smooth texture. Apply this after all your make up and it helps to last your make up even longer. One of this can last you for one year ! This product get award from Women Weekly too.
Price : RM159
For more information please visit http://www.lauramercier.com/store/shop/Powders_Loose-Setting-Powder_prod220010

Another product that I would like to share is their Face Polish. OmFg !! I love it so much ! I tried the free sample and it does clean off all my dead skin and my face look smoother and brighter! Interested to give a try, look for me at 1u =D

Advertising time end !

____________________________________________________________

Personal life start !

Fashionista ~~ woott wooottt ! I was trying all kind of things on myself ! Playing around with my hair, mix and match all kind of shirt (of course not til crazy level of mixing every colour at the same time on myself).



I love long sleeve tee to match with this skirt ! (It will be pretty match with Speghati stripe as well.) I want the rainbow colour skirt please, but it cost me 60 bucks ler, worth to go for it ??

I tried this pants attached 2 rubber stripes

Looks nice ? but too bad my leg is kinda big, not suite for this =(

I tried the another 1 which is black in colour, high waist & kinda same length, but not jeans material. Was liking that one but not reli sure does it suite me well or not, and I knew if the trend over, then the life time of it will also over. So, is it worth ?


Then, is to have this big hair band on. Some commented 'cute', 'nice' .. Babe said it's 'Weird'. lolz




And lastly, I got my pony tail on after soooo long + my SuperB noobby spec
Likey Likey !!


No comments: