Sunday, June 8, 2008

sunway resort hotel and spa

wednesday
done our field trip at sunway resort hotel n spa
herm .. wat to say ??

the temperature of the day was just bloody hot ~~
every1 just shouting hot n hot
and since the quality of our SHTLM t-shirt was damn ' good '
so ................
ppl's shirt was sweat enuf n its wet

anywhere ..
just 4got bout tat

i dunno wat to say ...
lets the pictures to tell u ..


1st , v having a talk
n then this is the tea break time ~~


ya .. i'm just boring


eating ~~


me n hyuna


n now start the shooting of the hotel
-------------------->>




gymnasium


room's mini bar




i 4got where is here


i 4got which unit here


meeting on 10 ~~ [ outside ]


[ inside ] - the launch


meeting room




the way to function room


will c this on the way to villa's resort


this is at villa's resort
each unit hav one this mini pool
fabulous !!!!!!




this 2 were in the villa's resort also

i felt like wanna jump inside n bath
coz the weather is reli ........ ' beh tahan !! '


the bed in villa's resort


n this is me ~

this is the honeymoon suite


so cute ~~


me n shen min


the bed
[ every1 were so bz shooting ~~]


me n one of my senior ..
i4got her name




shen min n me just act like bathing .. but she block my face d ..
sob sob


when v saw this ..felt like wann steal this ..
v r quite hungry there ~~ =p


he is my senior also
--> tony


korea restaurant



ok .. until here

No comments: