Monday, June 23, 2008

prom night 2008

herm .......
a little bit regret now ~~
how come i will willing to waste that pretty much of money just 4 few hrs prom night ?
lame prinss ~~~~~

anywhere ...
no pt to say anything again ..
lets start to blog it

dear came to my hse early in de morning ...
yet .. i m still in sick
horrible man ~~
iisshh !!!

i 4got wat i did ..
ignore it .. crab ~~
i noe i went to set my hair , n then back home change dress
n then shawn n hong yee came along my hse
after all
v depart to wen en's hse

wuhooo ~~~~
such a pretty nice feel
i reli feel like marry
herm .. not reli is my wedding ...
just de feel ..
v all 姐妹 n 兄弟

there is so many cars at wen en 's hse's doorway
every1 is wearing that nicely n grandeur
standing outside there ..
waiting to go inside hse n wive somebody ..
lol
i was like starting to shout coz i get high edy ...
[ my god .. so fast ker ??]

kaisven drove n i show them the way
herm .. reach there quite early
n then start to act sot
sven said park at mamak n then yamcha at mamak to wait them ..
wat the ~~
finally .. v took these silly pic ..





yeah
its reli de feel ..
新娘 , 新郎 , 花车



afterthat
went in to Dynasty hotel
wat else can v do there ?
cam-whoring ~~~~~~~~~~~


the gals


the guys


the brothers eva ~~




dear + me


shyan + me


kaisven + me


sarah + me
i was reli suprise when i saw her ...
she was my primary school classmate
tat time v were best fren ~~
herm .. miss u so much ler !!


carol + me


de black VS white

after that , get into our ballroom d
as u all noe
malaysian timing
not last minutes , ppl will not appear ..
so
wat to do ..
cam-whoring as well lar of course ~~


guys n gals




me + kee tong + jia hui
the blueys ~




carol + chen yi + tan jing ( prom queen as well ) + me

jiun herng + me

herm ..
my big head bro
tai meng + me


kang yong + me


haiz ..




dear + me


zhen yi + me
( the tallest gal among us )


wen en + me
( the second tall gal among us .. )


hehe .. in da toilet ~~


n the gals lar of cours ..


zheng hao + me ..
he wearing other ppl's hat ~~


the boys ..

the boys again .. on the stage


herm .. i called 5 Mulia came over to take photo ..
but dunno y kah wei was there ...
ahherm ~~

finally .. wan go back d


at the front of the hotel

herm .. v decided to go Aloha after that ..
yeah .. clubbing
everybody is goin ..
like so syok ..

but at the end ..
v reached there around 1 smth ..
coz of the idiot traffic jam n the ' head ' brought us to the wrong way ...
spoiled mood d ..
every1 like so tired edy ..
so ...
no more clubbing ~~
i went back home after that
the rest hang out to chandran .....

herm .. reli went to mamak at the end ..
wearing tat grandeur ~~

wuhoo ~~~~~~~~~

No comments: