Monday, August 17, 2009

all combined rojak


advertisement : contact lenses & KFC

been choose to be one of the talent for contact lense TVC ...
thx to keith that intro me this job , and I successed !
erm , this is the 1st time I tried this and its quite fun actually
mayb coz of the module ( just a simple interview session )

i do thx those make-upper , fashion designer and some others stuff
of ya, and of course others talents as well ...
they were reli a very very nice people =)

1st scene --


just like it ... simple hair style =)


the cute gal , Ruby

2nd scene ---


Ruby also
( I hate the hair style .... haiz )

3rd scene ----

my sport look


the fashion designer


Javan n me .. the very handsome yet shy guy


lastly , the client n me .. =)

------------------------------------------------------------------------

KFC --->

2 scene also ....
the 1st one i didn take any photo ...
then the 2nd 1 is with keith
the ' nerd ' 1 ... haha




oopsy ... quite blur


n this is me ...

if u reli watch tv's advertisement
u can see this advert , its already out !! but very hard to c me... coz i'm just a [ k ler feh ]


*************************************************************************************
a day out wif dear to the curve

already forgot when we done this window shopping ...
but definately is b4 my internship
just some snapshoot here





I wan the skirt ........ can any1 buy for me ?

then tea time .... @ secret recipe


tiramisu


and this .... ( i forgot the name d , paiseh ) but taste quite nice

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

another day out wif dear to mid valley b4 my internship as well

enjoy ourself at Delicious ...
which the dessert reli melt me to heaven =)


and the environment there was reli nice





and then the sweet couple ...


tada



n me =)


goin to bed now ... c u tml guys

nitez



No comments: