Saturday, August 23, 2008

refresh back

oh ya ..
i had skipped quite a lots photos coz of my hp's cable prob

so .. let me replace it back 1st ya ..

this is during the hair show ..
glen n me here









i do love this hair style ..
kinda noblest
but .. no more chance to make this hair style lu ~~

this .. i was well-prepared to let sifu cut my hair ~~


he was cutting d ~~



after cut , hair do lor



after all , this is me n sifu



sean n me



me n the make up artist



*************************************************************************

lets c the normal me ...
with the new hair style here ~~







***************************************************************************

i went for a indoor photoshoot also
this was the dress which i choose at 1st
but then at the end i change it



after hair do and make up









the proper 1 wif professional camera de i not yet take back
will upload a.s.a.p ya

*************************************************************************

herm .. 4got when was it d ..
i went to interview which located at cheras
n then went to my kai ma's hse

he was the kids which take care by my kai ma
tats mean my kai ma was his nanny ~~
get wat i mean ?? lol







he is kinda guai lan ..
like me lor ~~
XD

No comments: