Tuesday, November 13, 2012

GOODBYE

Alright ... kindly forgive me for the lack of updating my blog... I used to release out my tension or unhappiness through my blog, yet I think it will cause me to loose my visitors or friends from time to time ... Haha, why is this person's blog so negative and yada ~~ Sorry la ... I will share more from now on okay ? Please bare with me =)

Time flies, I didn't notice that its another year gonna end so soon, things happened non-stop to/on me ... Either bad one or good one,  fear pushed me another level, but life still go on. Perhaps that's what we called 'LIFE', what we called 'EXPERIENCE'. Things happen for a reason, and I .. have to.. get myself into it, and learn from the lesson. So forced to said so.. Yes, I do, because I don't ever want to though that the world is so cruel so mean. Or somehow, it's just about the 'CHOICE' ... The choice is in your hand, you please take responsible on whatever you've decided.

You got no idea what kind of tough time I'm going through right now, how's my feeling towards all these, how could I cope with all the shyyttyy things, and actually how hurt am I. Hell Yeah ! I've been crying like non-stop everyday every night on every incident. God is testing me ? Or I'm testing myself and discovering how far can I go actually ........ 

I am mature enough to be a 22 years old lady, yet I'm so childish and I dun even know where did I get the balls to hold on on things that will never happen on me again. 
To my love, the sincerity of mine cant touch you by all means. Such a failure hur ? but you.. live in my heart, all the time.... while I'm still alive.
To some people called 'friend', I'm truely disappointed on your behavior, I never thought that the friendship of us is just a piece of paper, easily can be tears to 2 pieces.You won't respect and appreciate, so do I, from now on...

I'm tired of all these honestly... So am I going to say G.O.O.D.B.Y.E to my past. 

My piece of paper, may not be so colourful and meaningful as anybody in the past, but let me shout this out loud, I will never give up! I will prove, I will show, that I will become stronger and stronger, I will live 100x happier than now, I will live 100x more confident than now... It's my life now, I'll take charge of all, no more regrets !!! 


-- X.O.X.O --

No comments: