Thursday, May 20, 2010

No Entry



How many "No Entry" sign have you seen in your life so far ? Are you really following the rules and did not turn in, every time ? or not even once ? What happen next after you turn in or you did not turn in ? Will you ever think of what will happen then ? Did you feel regret about your decision for turn in or not ?

Look into yourself, would you be able to tell yourself, how many wrong turn you have made as well as the correct one ? Would you be able to define what is the "correct" and "wrong" one ? How to prove to yourself that that is "correct" and "wrong" one ? How confident are you ?

[Was trying to express by using English instead of Chinese .. Please laugh at my poor English ..
Well, I should just Turn back to my Chinese ~~]



或许在我的人生里
有过了许许多多的抉择
对的错的
根本无法定量
它可以在这一秒是正确的,下一秒是错误的
它可以在错误中是正确的;又或者在正确里遇见错误
听见心里呐喊着 “早知道”, 三个字
表示已经来不及后悔

没有人晓得下一秒会发生什么事情
对与错
也许只是那一瞬间的形容词

无论转进了对或错的弯
最终面对还是自己
要克服的还是自己

我就这么怀疑
我真的那么勇敢?
我真的可以背负起它的后果?



Even thou I knew that is so WRONG , yet I turned in. I have no idea what's gonna happen next.
我转进了“不能进入”,我走进了不晓得的以后


No comments: