Thursday, May 13, 2010

cutest grandma in the world

hey hey .... should update de blog for my readers ...

Today's main character is my beloved grandma ... wuhoo ~~~ it's u again, grandma ...

If you have my facebook, you would know I went to Cameron on Labour day. Not to say how bad is the traffic there, it's just for all of us to have a holiday, get some fresh air, eat some fresh vege and walk here walk there ... Malaysia weather getting suckier and suckier .... yuck !! sweat in Cameron is no more "Impossible" ... The sun was strong as K.L.'s, just luckily the wind blow is still a bit cool. Thanks god =)






Back to you, grandma ... so sorry that I wasn't around you all the time during this vacation. I joined sis them and have more fun @@ Anyway, spotted these pictures from the "coming soon" aunty. Oh my god, you just cheer my mood up grandma .... God knows how much I love my grandma ... She's been my nanny since I was still a baby, I will cry if that wasn't my grandma bath for me, dress for me, feed me and even when I sleep, I know who is the one who "tum" me sleep .. I like to hear about my baby life from the grandma ... she told me how guai lan am I, and every time I cry, it's like 3 houses can hear my voice (Both neighbor beside my house). I like to stick to her whenever I back hometown. Parents always laugh at me, but who cares ? =p

Look at the pictures ... since when I never see my grandma smile like this ? She getting older n older, and as you know, diseases like to attack old people. She cant walk for too long, cant sit still in the car for too long ... But she had been carried into the car, and forced by us to go Cameron together with us ... muahaha, *evil**
Yet, she look so much younger after the walk, after getting some fresh air. We know how much she actually wanted to join this trip, just she scare will bring us some troubles as her sigh is so weak and she get tire very easily ...

Here you go, My Beloved grandma ..






spot her smile ... its just so sweet n cute =D




Afterall, this is my favourite picture of my grandma ... muacks !!




No comments: