Sunday, February 24, 2008

valentine - part 3

10 / 02

went out wif dear again to pavilion today ..



erm .. just coz of i never been here ..

just camwhore here n there ..
nth to do ...







the outside of pavilion ..
i do luv de background so much



hey .. they show off my car n didn ask for my premission ..
iisshh
=p



the CNY deco of pavilion ..
not reli nice for me ..



after tat .. went to starhill for a while ..
its totally not suite us ..
=.=''

stay at k.l. just around 3 hrs ..
then back to kepong baru ..
v went to old folks home

yea .. finally v did smth diff =p
v just donated some biscuit for them ..
n giv them angpao ..

i noe i still not yet marry ...
but its ok for me ..
as long as they happy

aftertat ,
chit -chat wif them ..

although i did nth much ..
but they still so happy ..
n me too
just de feel ...
warm around us ~~


No comments: