Sunday, February 3, 2008

finally

sry to my dear fren ..
now i reli got de time to update my blog

Photobucket

i dye my hair again last sunday ..
this time dye at home , not salon
erm .. i like this colour much more than b4 ..
n its more obvious .. =)
no photo here .. but u c at downstairs lar ..

Photobucket

went to BTS this friday wif dear ..
huu .. went out extremely late .. -------- 5 pm smth
so no more movie .. only shop n hav our dinner there ....

finially .. make our decision to hav dinner at kenny roggers
v r getting crazy n crazy ...
1/4 of black pepper chicken + 3 side meal
3 muffin
2 speghati
2 drinks
how to finish this hur ??
----------------------------> dear's job .. =)
( c , he start eating jor .. )

n this is me ..
in de dark ~~

after dinner .. then shop ..
after shop .. then back lor ..
v never stop playing around even at KTM station ..
v just laugh loudly .. playing around .. took stupid photo ..

dear said he is andy lau ..
n he is de kl central station's 代言人 ..
cheh ... he is dreaming ...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ stupid fool ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

n this is both of us .. d3 sweet c0uPles$ ..

komuter is coming .. dear just quickly get this shut ..
hoooo ........ nice !!
i like de effect ..

although get into komuter ....
v not yet stop lar ...
camwhore again n again ........


Photobucket

ok ... de next day ..
v just like wanna stick together ..
so dear came to my hse ..

as u noe me ...
bz wif work .. not enough sleep always ..
so .. i just wanna sleep ...
my dearest dear just hug me n accompany me sleep ...
-------------------------- til 1 smth ..
wao ... syok ner ..
long time ago i never sleep til so ' full ' .. =p

after bath .. go to hav our lunch at pizza hut which is just opposite my hse ..

camwhore again ......... @@

after tat went back home ...
iisshh ........... sleepy again ..
wat to do ?
sleep lar ... who bother .. lol
---------------------------- til 4 smth ..

Photobucket

sis came back from hometown ..
n she said wanna go the curve ..
hoho .. so happy ..
i can go out wif dear again ..

v tried both shirt ..
dear like de shirt so muchie ...
n i had bought it for my dear ..
since y'day he also bought a short pants for me ..
tats i wearing tat one ..

1 more ...
sunglass
herm ... handsome ?
bought this for him also .. =)

hey hey .. just share this photo wif u ..
i will delete it mayb fews weeks or few days more ..
[ sry my dear .. ]
n ....... dun grab my photo !!!!! no way !!!!

while dear changing his shirt
me ................... hehe .. take photo lor ..

i'm so concern y my baby face become more serious ?
hate my big big face ler ..
iisshh !!! @@


^^ both of us again ^^
( y u like so sad hur ? )

gong xi fa cai !!!
i luv CNY ..
i luv angpao !!!!!!
i luv new shirt !!!!
n i luv the curve's deco ..
nice !!


our 2nd ' couple watch '
bought from vincci ..
nice ?
noe which one is mine ??

b4 back .. took this pic again ..
hehe ..
reli like to take photo so much ..
lame ~~


ok ............ finish ~~


No comments: