Sunday, June 20, 2010

Heart You As I Always Do, The Problem Is How Long Can It Last Still

Tired of waiting, Sick of hoping
But still waiting and hoping for the miracle, and asking what the hell am I doing


Cried yesterday after our argument and when everything cross over my mind, telling me our past stories and whatever you've done to me. Heart pain like no body knows and I felt so lost. Obviously, this wasn't me like what Shawn said. Yet, there's no one out there can understand my situation, or perhaps OUR situation indeed. The relationship was too complicated til I kept run away from that. Refusing and struggling to face the problems and reality. I have no idea why am I so scare, or I am just not ready for everything. You may say this is a very shitty excuse, even I felt so. I may be selfish as you never imagine or I am weak as you never thought.


Kept asking him to be more mature and independent; but in the other hand, I handle this issue like shit !! So immature and bloody reliable.


YOU ARE JUST LIKE SOME PEOPLE, CHOOSE TO LIVE IN THE PASS NOW
by Shawn


No comments: