Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Wedding Proposal

I viewed a lot of wedding proposal b4, and I easily get touch with their sincere. But for this time, I got no feel at all, and I wonder, what is this 'Millionaire' trying to do ?? Show off how rich he is ?? or he really love Elva ?? 

Money doesn't means everything.. I holding strong with this statement. Oppositely, I also believe that no money, you are nothing. A relationship, A true love, A boyfriend, A girlfriend, A husband, A wife, can't be value. The person that I will be holding on with for the rest of my life, is the one I love soooo much, with no lie, just trust, confidence and sincerity in between. 

Marry a rich man, even you don't love him, nevermind, he'll give what you want, and you can enjoy for the rest of your life. 
B.U.L.L.S.H.I.T ! please, these are all bullshit ! 

No one can ever come in to my life if I don't love him, it's not fair.   




No comments: