Sunday, August 15, 2010

Suprise

Now I totally understand what Ryan said last time : " sometimes suprise will make your life more suprise. "

Remember one of my article was saying I confusing about what should I do and bla bla. I said I used to plan for the future and what's the next I wanna do. Look, I'm in event line now. Which I never ever expected I will enter this field at this half graduated level. Seriously, I never thought that I will step in here for this fast. I just planning to be tuition teacher instead, half study and half working, 50 : 50. But now seems different, ratio should change to study vs work, 10 : 90. I need to put more effort on my work, since we were so so so short of man power.

These are the so called "suprise" appeared in my life now, so much tension, people, work etc. I loose control last week, til I though to quit the job. Story neither long nor short, but I'm too lazy to explain here. Skip that, I'm now still working with them, work hard together. Event is just another 2 weeks time, pray hard babe. WE ARE NOT ALLOW TO FAIL THE PROJECT. >.<

I think I'm still not use to that so called "suprise".
Hmmm.............................................

No comments: