Friday, January 29, 2010

rest

After so long, I'm here again

I agree with Farhah, short sem = more stress
this is the 3rd week of our sem, and we were busy like hell everyday ...

For me,
the 1st week, fully contribute to my Accounting resit paper
2nd week, for my SWE Report, and just hand in today ...
then the 3rd week, IMC Individual Assign, which I just finished half an hr ago
and the mid-term is next week ...
gosh !! too many things la !!

Anyway, I'm so proud of myself that both of this assignments was totally typed on my own...
I mean I did not C&P this time ... wao, such a big changes hur ? lolz

I'm glad that I still have bunch of the classmates around me, to help me, and bringing some funs when we having class; or else I will dead sleep in the class....


huuuuu ~~~

I need a rest, dun wanna do any assignment again .....
I wan shopping !! I wan new cloths !!! I wan my boy here to give me a hug !!!



No comments: