Tuesday, July 28, 2009

OMfG !!!!!!
u can never imagine how sucks is my hse connection ...
don't wanna wait for those technician to fix it ...
GrrHhh ....... so i bought a Celcom Broaband
hoho ... i can on9 whenever and wherever i wan ...
=)

i'm now located at KKB , my hometown ...
just wanna spend time with my dearest grandma, and of course, to relax my mind
internship start soon .... =(

*************************************************************************************

erm .... as promised, lets talk bout the wine tasting event ...
our long-time-prepared- event
we gone thru all the hard time and all those reli hard-core ma fan ppl , plus scold by ms farisha ...
we finally finish this event successfully
but it doesn't run well and as smooth as we thought
anyway ... event pass edy ... we get our $$ and i gain the experience to do this kind of event
and actually ... i have the other 1 who want me to do this event for his wine shop as well ...
wuhoo ~~~

back to the topic ...
who reli put effort and do the job and who did not ...
obvious reflected during the preparation
i cant understand why they choose to enter this field and dun wan to do their job ....
whats the point of coming in ? and keep say that u like to organize event ?
duh ??!!!

let me bring u to the event venue ...
our deco .... idea from kho and jun haw







anothers pic


me and hyuna

connection here is limited ... i reli not in da mood to wait all of the photos to be post here
so, just a short brief bout my event ...
frenz, pls do attend to my next event when its ready,
then u noe how wine tasting goin on ...

tata

No comments: